You don’t have to have to register to make a purchase, but you totally should.
Signing up has some great perks:
- We’ll let you know about sales and discounts – right in your inbox
- All future purchases will be easier and faster – we’ll know who you are and where you live… (in a good way), so you won’t need to re-enter your personal details each time you want to make a purchase.
- You’ll have access to all of your own information – purchase history, returns you’ve made and much more
- If you decide to return or exchange an item, you’ll be able to see your store credit in your personal account and use it to make future purchases on the site.
- To make a purchase without registering, choose “Purchase as Guest”. The details you enter on the checkout page will be used to send you your gift (yes, it’s a gift even if you bought it for yourself!) and your receipt. If you change your mind, you can always come back and register later.
Definitely. We get it. Sometimes you’d rather ask a few questions first
Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you in making your purchase. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you shortly. Just make sure to include a phone number and say it’s about making a purchase.
Custom-made items are made by hand and take a little longer to ship out. You can expect custom items within 21 business days of making the purchase. Since it’s made just for you, it does take longer than our off-the-shelf products, but it will absolutely be worth the wait. Trust us.
Once your package has left our hands it should only take a few days to reach you. If you selected to receive your order by registered mail, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number and a link where you can follow the progress of your package as it makes its way to you.
If you ordered your package to be delivered to your door, the delivery service will contact you, using the phone number you provided, to arrange a suitable time for delivery.
If you’ve been waiting for a couple of weeks and still haven’t received a call from the delivery service, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com so we can check the status of your order and see when it is expected to arrive. (Don’t forget to email us your order confirmation and delivery tracking numbers.)
You’re welcome to return any new unworn items to Braillo within 30 days of delivery and receive a refund or store credit to make another purchase, or exchange your purchase for a different color or size.
Please note that because all our personalized items are one-of-a-kind,those returns will incur a 30 percent restocking fee.
If for any reason you’d like to return or exchange your item, please send it to our warehouse address:
6030 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33024
Items should be returned unused with their original label still attached and in their original packaging. Also, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the reason for the return/exchange and send us the tracking number you receive when you ship the item back so we can keep track of your item. It usually takes about 14 days for items to reach us and we’ll let you know as soon as they arrive.
Exchange – If you’d like to exchange the item you purchased for a different size or color, or if you’d like a store credit for the purchase price please send us the item and email us at email@example.com Once we receive your item we’ll contact you to make the exchange or put the store credit in your account. If you choose a store credit, you’ll be able to see your credit under the “My Account” tab on our website and you will be able to use it to make a new purchase.
Return – All refunds will be made to the original payment method you used to make your purchase.
- You can exchange any non-sale items within 30 days from delivery.
- Sale items can only be exchanged within 14 days of receipt with a 5% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be provided for returned items only if they have not been used, and are still in their original packaging and with their original tags.
- Refunds cannot be provided if a purchase was made using a debit card and therefore debit card holders will be able to receive store credit only.
- You will receive your refund usually within 14 days of making a return and the funds will be credited to the credit card on which the purchase was made. The return will be made according to the original terms of purchase.
To get in touch with us concerning a return or cancellation, please email us here
Yes. You’ll find all care instructions on the site, right where the item is listed. But, for your convenience, here they are again:
All of our clothing items, including t-shirts (women’s, men’s, kids’) and scarves, can be washed in a standard washing machine. Just make sure to follow these special instructions:
- Scarves: choose a “delicate” cycle and hang dry. Avoid using a dryer. Do not iron.
- T-shirts: (women’s, men’s, kids) can be washed in the washing machine and dried in the dryer. Do not iron the printed area.
Yes. Please send it back and we’ll refund you 70% of the purchase price.
Yep. It is our priority that your information remains safe and secure. That’s why all credit card details are SSL encrypted and then erased from our system as soon as you’ve made your purchase.
Most of our items carry a message or a saying. That’s why we love Braille so much, it is a beautiful way to say something.
On the actual items, you will see the letters in Braille as well as their English meaning. On those items that show only braille letters (like our scarves and t-shirts) you will find the meaning and significance of the words on a separate tag included with the item or written on the back of the item itself.
Your custom-designed items will have the letters that you’ve chosen transcribed into Braille.
For example, our women’s shirt says “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” in Braille, with the words in English written on the shirt label.